Friday, April 14, 2017

TRAILER: Star Wars Last Jedi

A most blessed Good Friday to each one of you! So, the first trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi has been released; I fully expect that, even in a year with box office records before the summer blockbusters have even been released, that the latest Star Wars will set a record, but I'm not particularly impressed.
You may recall, that I have been dismayed over Mark Hamill (who plays Luke Skywalker) telling reporters that Luke is gay; there is a huge difference between what actors say and do and the official studio design of the film; but Star Wars is a Disney film, and we have seen, from Finding Dory to Beauty and the Beast, Disney introducing gay characters. I haven't heard anything else about it, but I am certainly listening for it.
By the way, for all planning on seeing Fast and Furious 8 this weekend, there is NO post-credits scene. Initially, there was a scene shot, but it was cut from the film. At this point, I plan on seeing the film Saturday (there are too many Sacred Triduum events going on for me to make it before tomorrow) and I have not been well this week, so sorry 😢 Regardless, a happy and blessed Easter to you all, I will be posting this weekend!
May God's Face shed His Light upon you and all you love, now and forever!
Amen.